VNA of Central Jersey Community Health Center | Asbury Park, NJ
The CEO will take full responsibility for leading VNACJ-CHC, an important part of which will be managing the rapid growth to come with the Rutgers expansion. Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting the organization’s mission by striving for excellence in all aspects of their job with a focus on positive interpersonal relationship with co-workers
- Leading and improving the integration of the VNACJ Community Health Centers (CHC) and a portfolio of VNAHG grant-funded public health initiatives to serve clients in the most effective and efficient manner, consistent with strategic priorities of the organization
- Leading, supporting and assisting the Medical Director and Director of Nursing in the effective management of services provided by the CHC in accordance with the mission of the organization
- Establishing and nurturing effective and collaborative relationships with leaders of the community and healthcare organizations, government agencies and other institutions in the best interests of the Center
- Meeting all grant application and reporting requirements for HRSA funding for an FQHC, as well as other current grants
- Maintaining a financially viable organization, and presenting the annual budget and the operating plan to the Board
- Developing and maintaining solid, collaborative working relations with the Board and its individual members, and providing them with the information and guidance needed to make informed decisions
- Providing oversight of quality indicators and patient satisfaction surveys, to ensure highest quality services are provided to patients
- Supervising staff in conjunction with the organization’s managerial and leadership policies and procedures
This is an opportunity to lead a four-location Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) through a period of strategic affiliation and rapid growth. This period of organizational growth and transition requires a very capable CEO with strong strategic, operational, interpersonal, and financial skills, as well as a strong identification with the mission of an FQHC.
For More Information
We welcome nominations and referrals of prospective candidates. Interested parties, please send resume and cover letter to VNACJCHCCEO2244@ZurickDavis.com.