ZurickDavis has developed a range of standalone services that bring professional recruiting expertise to organizations conducting searches on their own.
Executive Search Assistance and Expertise
Many organizations are under far greater financial pressure than they ever were and must attempt to fill executive positions on their own.
ZurickDavis has developed ZDassist, a range of standalone services that leverage your recruiting team and bring professional recruiting expertise to organizations conducting searches on their own. We can provide these services on short notice and complete them rapidly. These services augment your human resources staff and can be structured or combined to provide exactly the assistance you need.
ZDassist services include:
- Research engagements using ZurickDavis’ knowledge and experience to identify qualified candidates
- Promotion of your position to a broad or targeted population of potential candidates or referral sources through a ZurickDavis email broadcast
- Generating a slate of well-qualified candidates who are thoroughly interviewed, with written profiles on each
- Vetting candidates sourced by the client, conducting comprehensive interviews and developing candidate profiles
- Search committee support – We can guide search committees through a process they may not be familiar with. This may include leading search committee meetings, providing documentation and timelines, setting up a proprietary online search committee portal, developing interview protocols and rating tools.
- Administering validated psychometric assessment testing
- Conducting background and reference checks