Statement of Values
ZurickDavis is a high performing executive search firm serving the healthcare industry. Our mission is to collaborate with clients to recruit high-quality leadership talent. We invest in our clients’ success and bring insight, innovation, and integrity to each engagement.
We have a passion for our work and a personal commitment to service excellence.
Our Ethical Standards are Transparent
We practice according to ethical standards that are far more than a code of conduct; they reflect our individual values and the way we work as a team on behalf of our clients. Adherence to these standards helps us fulfill assignments with integrity and accuracy that consistently deliver outstanding results.
- We accept only those assignments that we are qualified to undertake.
- We treat all information about client organizations and candidates with the utmost confidentiality.
- We will not actively recruit from our clients for one year after the completion of the most recent assignment – or longer as the seniority of the position or nature of the client relationship may dictate.
- Any limitations imposed on one client assignment by association with another client will be fully disclosed.
- Any personal or professional relationships with a candidate under consideration will also be disclosed.
- Our business is client-driven, not candidate-driven; we do not circulate resumes or refer candidates without a specific assignment.
- We do not accept payment from individuals seeking counseling or assistance to find employment.
- We do not present a candidate to two firms at the same time.
- We keep each prospect and candidate informed in a timely manner about the status of his or her candidacy.
- When sourcing candidates, we never misrepresent the nature of our firm.
- Should a candidate misrepresent his or her qualifications, we notify the client immediately.
- Should a client misrepresent information relevant to the search, we attempt to correct the situation. If unable to do so, we withdraw from the search.
- We will communicate truthfully, openly and promptly with our clients on all issues related to successful project fulfillment.