With our unique combination of professional relationships, national networks, and superb research capabilities, we recruit senior business and clinical executives for healthcare organizations across the country.
We can help you to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the type of leader your organization needs.
- Recruit to manage organizational growth, diversification, turnaround, or succession planning.
- Bring new or specialized expertise to your organization.
- Locate and attract an “off-the-market” individual with a truly unique background.
- Ensure a great fit with your distinct organizational culture.
Our approach is highly collaborative and we are always respectful of your time, resources, and the level of involvement you desire. Our goal is to make life easier for our clients so they can attend to their day-to-day work with complete peace of mind.
Contact Jeff Zegas to learn more.
In today’s complex and challenging health care environment, physician leaders must be able to address a wide array of clinical, financial, regulatory, competitive, and community issues. In addition to clinical expertise, strong physician leaders must demonstrate significant skills in management, diplomacy, collaboration, strategic planning, and community relations.
In order to locate and identify physician leaders with the optimal mix of experience, knowledge and skills, we established ZDmd. Led by Myranne Janoff, ZDmd focuses exclusively on physician leadership positions such as: Chief Medical Officer, Vice President of Medical Affairs, Medical Director, Department Chief, and Department Chair. The members of our Physician Advisory Board, made up of prominent physician leaders in health care management, policy, and quality improvement, work directly with the ZDmd team to examine issues facing physician executives, interpret emerging trends, offer strategic insights, and selectively inform and advise the search process.
Contact Myranne Janoff to learn more.
Many organizations can benefit from interim leadership while a permanent executive search is underway. ZurickDavis provides a full range of services that incorporate the same rigorous processes and techniques that we use in searching for permanent candidates. Our network of interim candidates ensures that our clients have access to leading professionals on a local, regional and national basis.
While interim leadership is not the solution for every organization, when appropriately utilized it can provide organizational stability while a permanent search is being conducted.
Contact Jeff Zegas to learn more.
ZurickDavis has developed ZDSearchAssist, a range of standalone services that leverage your recruiting team and bring professional recruiting expertise to organizations conducting searches on their own. We can provide these services on short notice and complete them rapidly. These services augment your human resources staff and can be structured or combined to provide exactly the assistance you need.
ZDSearchAssist services include:
- Research engagements using ZurickDavis’s knowledge and experience to identify qualified candidates
- Promotion of your position to a broad or targeted population of potential candidates or referral sources through a ZurickDavis email broadcast
- Generating a slate of well-qualified candidates who are thoroughly interviewed, with written profiles on each
- Vetting candidates sourced by the client, conducting comprehensive interviews and developing candidate profiles
- Search committee support which may include leading search committee meetings, providing documentation and timelines, setting up a proprietary online search committee portal, developing interview protocols and rating tools.
Contact Myranne Janoff to learn more
There is certainly cause to celebrate when we help an organization find an outstanding new executive or physician leader, but an additional key to success is how he or she comes on-board. The coaching services that ZurickDavis offers new leaders and their teams have proven invaluable to many of the organizations we work with, both for developing and retaining top talent and for building high performance teams after a leadership transition.
We offer a deep level of support for new executives to successfully acculturate to and flourish in what may be an unfamiliar organization. Our coaching process takes a comprehensive, holistic approach to addressing the many opportunities and challenges that confront a new executive team member. Since bringing a new executive to an organization can significantly change team dynamics, we offer coaching that facilitates effective communication among team members and helps build the team commitment to their new colleague. Read more
Contact Jackie Rosenthal to learn more.